For evidences for the truth of the unified field theory of Kirchhoff and Krause see here: http://radialfeldhypothese.helmut-friedrich-krause.de/
For consolidation of the themes which Helmut Friedrich Krause is speaking about:
Jochen Kirchhoff refers in almost every work to the pionieering and breakthrough achievements and alignments of Helmut Friedrich Krause and also to the work of Giordano Bruno. Furthermore he did work out a lot of themes intensively for concrete consciousness work of the single person, who is interessted in. Most of them are included in an implicite way in the work of Krause. It is really amazing what Jochen Kirchhoff could work out on the base of impulses of Helmut Friedrich Krause and by his own research. It's leading a way for further development of science and philosophy too.
For Helmut Friedrich Krause Giordano Bruno was one of the few real parents of his work and he indicated to the importance of the work and thinking of Bruno many times.
See to some essential works of Bruno in digital form:
- Von der Ursache, dem Princip und dem Einen
- Vom Unendlichen, dem All und den Welten
- Die Vertreibung der triumphierenden Bestie
- Das Unermessliche und das Unzählbare (bisher nur in Buchform)
Friedrich Wilhelm Joseph Schelling
Schelling did also a great job in natural philosophy developing for example a consequent thinking of world soul, salvation of nature within and through the human being and the question of free will. He is an important example for the german spirit of deep and vital metaphysical thinking.
- Von der Weltseele
- Bruno, oder über das göttliche und natürliche Prinzip der Dinge
- Philosophische Untersuchungen über das Wesen der menschlichen Freiheit und die damit zusammenhängenden Gegenstände